Thursday 26 May 2011

day 2 - Your favourite book


If you know me at all, which I guess you don't, you'd know that I am a huge reader and books are my life, I'm even currently studying to become a editor. So it came as a huge surprise to me that I don't actually have a favourite book.

I always thought that the Happy Potter series as a whole was my favourite - it definitely had a huge impact on my life and I still want a HP related tattoo - but I'm not sure that it is my favourite book/series, at least, not anymore.

I looked up too my book shelf when I started to write this and realised that I don't have my Harry Potter books with me anymore. I don't exactly have the largest amount of storage space for books anymore so most of mine are at home with mum but still considering how much I love HP I'm slightly shocked that they didn't make the cut! Thinking back now I'm pretty sure that I didn't bring my HP books with me 'cause I figured that any library would have them and seeing as I live on campus and about a 4 minute walk from the library it wouldn't be too difficult to get them out.

ps. these are the books that did make it cut

I definitely have a favourite genre though, all but four of the books that I have with me are fantasy.

No comments: