Wednesday 23 July 2008

"It is the flagrant lack of practicality that makes high heel shoes so fascinating."


Which I believe was said by Stephen Bayley.

But anyway, to the point, I was browsing Flickr, as one does at 1 in the morning, and I came across these two pairs of shoes. The above (the white pair) I have fallen totally and hopelessly in love with, I don't think that I have ever wanted a pair of shoes as much as I want these shoes. And the other ones I have also fallen in love with, but to a lesser degree, as in I think that I will survive if I don't have them.

The pair of shoes that I really want would be a mix to the black and white pair and the shoes that i talked about in this post - for them to look like the shoes that I already have but for them to have this pairs colouring. hmmm. love.

No comments: