Sunday 17 January 2010

To add a library to a house is to give that house a soul.

Happy New Year guys, sorry I haven't posted in ages. I'm presently on a friends computer but as I'm moving to the big bad city for uni in only two short weeks I am really going to need my own computer. So as soon as Apple releases the newest version MacBook Pro I'm snapping one up. (Please, please, PLEASE let it be soon.) And regular posting (not that my posting has ever really been regular, much like my period, sorry, I know TMI) will resume. But in the meantime I leave you with some librarys/bookshelves that I would love to have.


How seriously cool would it be to have this staircase bookcase.

I'm really sorry but I dont have the credits for any of these, I found them stuffed away in a forgotten file on my USB.

No comments: