Monday 6 June 2011

New shoes. Yes, I have new shoes, again.

My new wedges from ASOS finally arrived and I love them. Originally I thought that they were going to be blue and I was a little disappointed that they are a dark green instead but they have grown on me and now I love them just as much as I thought I would.

They are a little higher/harder to walk in than I thought they were going to be but they are just so cute that I kinda don't care. Unfortunately my big toe - which I thought was healed :( - is still quite swollen (I do hope that it eventually goes down) so it's a bit of a squeeze to get them on my right foot. So I'm not going to be able to wear them until the swelling has gone down.


I think I'll probably wear them with my darkest blue skinnys and I cant wait. :)

No comments: